Saturday, February 23, 2008

Death (and resurrection?) by Ulysses

I'm considering resurrecting this blog, mainly as self-encouragement to keep better up-to-date with various literary happenings. Of course, I'm not promising much, as I realistically see my blogging enthusiasm lasting for a couple months, only to slip back to disinterest and inactivity (see posts below for a sterling example of this!). But hey--you never know until you try (again).

And, by the way, resurrecting this blog does not extend to resurrecting my pursuit of its namesake. I'm not currently up to another try at Ulysses (especially since I just bought Clarissa!), but one of these proverbial days, I'll get back around to it. In the meantime, I'm reading a lot of Elizabeth Gaskell and intending to do a lot of reading of Moby Dick.

1 comments:

Jay said...

Hey, I'm glad you're posting again!